Our goal at Gamm Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
- Leading edge orthodontic care with traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, and Invisalign
- Dr. Gamm works closely with your general dentist and encourages routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home.
- Flexible scheduling!
- Affordable treatment options with flexible no interest payment programs (automatic credit cards or checks) and No Downpayment options available via CareCredit and Springstone Financing.
- We accept direct payment from most insurance plans.
- We communicate openly with our patients!
Why Choose Us
We strive to make your orthodontic treatment as pleasant as possible with our 5 Star Service, strict sterilization policies, and embrace of new technologies.
** Star Quality **
- Complimentary beverages and the latest popular magazines offered in our comfortable waiting area
- Complimentary ortho-specific products as well as oral hygiene products
- Rewards for best brushers to motivate patients
- Monthly contests & Incentives to keep things exciting
- Solid relationships and communication with local dental community built upon years of practicing in this area
- Latest technology utilized including digital x-rays and pictures
- Strict sterilization protocol followed
- Extensively trained staff that stays current with ongoing education
- We give back to the neighborhood – many local charities supported through sponsorship: schools, fire, police, Jimmy Fund, area recreational sport teams
Providing a healthy and safe environment is our top priority. We pride ourselves on our strict sterilization policies and are committed to providing our patients with an immaculate facility. We adhere to the latest sterilization protocols and techniques including the use of:
- A dental purification water system
- Disposable products whenever possible
- Steam & dry heat sterilization
We Embrace New Technology
Our office utilizes state-of-the-art x-ray equipment to reduce radiation exposure. Additionally, the quality of these digital x-rays is far superior to conventional x-ray images. Not only are digital x-rays safer and more comfortable for patients but the images can be sent quickly to the family dentist or other dental specialists involved with treatment.
We now use a soft tissue laser to perform minor procedures which help to expedite and improve orthodontic results.
Digital pictures have proven to be of the utmost value to our patients and their dentists. We have been able to create memorable and cherished keepsakes for our patients and their families to enjoy featuring their new and improved smiles. This technological advancement speeds up the collaboration between your dentist/dental specialist and our office, reducing the waiting periods associated with the conventional method of mail and fax.
Dr. Gamm will also deliver or email your x-ray and pictures to your dentist/specialist, so as to devise the best form of treatment. This collaborative teamwork ensures that you will receive the best possible care with amazing results.