As a father of children himself, Dr. Gamm has a special interest in providing affordable orthodontic care for families.
The cost of treatment is based on the nature of the problem. All fees and payment options will be discussed before treatment begins, so that you may chose the option that is right for you. With a variety of payment methods, we strive to make orthodontic care affordable for everyone. Most insurance plans are accepted, and as a courtesy to our patients we will work with your insurance company to determine your entitled benefits and file the necessary paperwork.
As a courtesy to patient families, Dr. Gamm offers a variety of payment options to meet their needs, including:
- Full-payment discount of 5%
- No-interest financing with flexible downpayment followed by monthly payments for a predetermined length of time
- Automatic credit card payments
- Pre-payment with Flexible Spending Accounts
Your Comprehensive treatment fee includes:
- Records and X-rays
- All appliances (does not include replacements)
- All orthodontic visits while in active treatment (except multiple repair visits)
- One set of retainers
- Follow-up retention visits for two years
- *For all other treatment plans, individual fees will differ
We will review all the financial plans during your initial complementary consultation. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of treatment that is affordable to you!